Friday, May 28, 2010

xoxo

Don't mind the title, I just don't know what to call it.
[15.05.2010]
Saturday

Li Hsia, Elissa, David and I celebrated Michelle's 19th birthday @ Times Square.
The actual day of her birthday is 3rd of May,
but we were busying with our new semester and stuff so we postponed it till today.

The first thing we did was watching this:

Nightmare on Elm Street, a remake from 1984.
I have not seen the old version yet but Michelle said it was funny and
the new one was really violent and more real.
Damn Freddy so cruel. One heartless pervert.
I seriously don't know about this friction character exists until today. Omg.
The movie's kind of scary for me. I don't really watch this type of film.
Elissa and Li Hsia screamed at the beginning where Freddy first appear.
Haha, it was like...really funny because they were clueless that this is a horror movie (they thought it's a comedy or smth like Scary Movie) and it wasn't their first choice either.
Plus, they were like the only few who screamed in the hall.
Hahaha. I won't talk much about the movie since it is a remake.
The only sad thing is that too many people died in the 'hand' of Freddy!!!
Freddy the evil serial killer.
Overall rating: 6/10

David insisted we take a few pics before we go for lunch.
We had our late lunch about 3.30pm at a steamboat restaurant but I don't remember the name.

Secret Recipe cakes!!! We heart the durian cake.

Bashed by David.

Last pic before we split up.

Last pic of the day that David beg/force us to take.

David's really a camwhore. I've never seen any guy who loves to take photos so
much!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

---

Another movie that I've watched a few weeks ago with Amanda.

Iron Man 2 - must watch!!!

I totally forgot what had happened in IM, so I was quite confused at the beginning.

Thus, watch IM before IM2. This is a good advice. :)


Bombshell Scarlett. Love her hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment