Friday, April 23, 2010

movie marathon

What would you do if your final exams are over?

For me, I spent most of my leisure time to watch these films. I watch before and after my finals actually.Hah

Everybody's Fine
A family movie which really touches your heart and
teaches you to appreciate your family members more.
Thumbs-up!
Overall rating: 9/10

The Blind Side

The best of the best.I am not a fan of American football but this is an exception.Film featuring the life of the famous football player - Michael Oher.

Won the Golden Globe: Best Actress (Motion Picture Drama), Academy Award: Best Actress Performance in a Leading Role, Best Motion Picture (nominated), People's Choice Award: Favourite Movie Actress, Critics' Choice Award: Best Actress,Screen Actors Guild Award: Outstanding Peformance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role

With awards like these, need I say more?
Overall rating: 10/10



Dear John

Another film based on Nicholas Sparks' novel.
Boy meets girl.
Just another romance film.
With a little pinch of salt (war) and pepper (family) added in it.

Overall rating:7/10


Kick Ass

One silly movie I watched yesterday with PP mates-Michelle,Sheekin,LiHsia, David,WeiMing,Elissa,Mable.(will blog about it soon I get the pictures)

KA's not that bad with Big Daddy (Nicholas Cage) and Hit Girl (Chloe Moretz) fighting scenes. Btw, did you know that the lead actor - Aaron Johnson,19 is engaged to Sam Taylor-Wood,43?

Overall rating: 4/10 (6 for little Chloe) ><

14 Blades

One of the Chinese movies I hardly recommend. Not my favourite type of movie as it is about revenge and all. But the fighting scenes that make you go gaga and olala. Not to mention with hunks like Donnie Yen and Wu Chun to drool on.

Overall rating:7/10



Kaiji

Watched this before my Accounting Practice paper.
A Japanese film about life and death.
Featuring former cast of Death Note - Fujiwara Tatsuya.
Makes your jaw drop.
Yes, it's worth watching.

Overall rating:7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment