Wednesday, October 20, 2010

paramore, we want more! (updated)

PARAMORE ROCKED MALAYSIA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Date: 19th October 2010

Venue: National Stadium Bukit Jalil
Time: 8.30 - 10.00 pm

This is my second concert I've been to this year.

Totally rocked.

People started lining up hours before the gate opens to get the best seats. I much prefer those with numbered seating so we do not have to push each other around and wait for hours between the lines. Anyway, we have already waited for 6 years for Paramore, so why not a couple of hours more? (Steph, really sorry that we were late.)


It started off with a local band, Y2K which I never heard of it until today. I can't really understand what they were singing behind the masks. I felt slightly dizzy, not sure whether it was because of their songs, or was it the crowd, or the height. The people in the Rock Zone were so lucky. They were like 10 meters or so away from the stage. It was so crowded. I wonder if I could view the stage with my current height? The probability is less than 1.0, unless I was at the first two lines. =P

We waited, again, until 8.25 pm, and woalah, Paramore arrived the stadium! 8000 people went ballistic and were screaming after them. They started right away with their hit single, Ignorance.

Photos credited to John the rich guy who were in the Rock Zone for both Adam Lambert and Paramore's!

Song list (not in order):

Ignorance (Opening)

That's What You Get

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Playing God

Never Let This Go

Careful

When It Rains

Decode

Pressure

Where The Lines Overlap

Emergency

Let The Flames Begin

Feeling Sorry

Looking Up

The Only Exception

CrushCrushCrush
Brick By Boring Brick

Misery Business (Closing)

I forgot a few songs.
People were singing and jumping along with Hayley,
too bad I only remember the chorus for a few of the songs.
Anyway, this was the best rock concert ever I've been to so far!
Now, who's coming next?

No comments:

Post a Comment