Friday, March 4, 2011

the big two o w the bff

[18.02.2011]
Friday

Geezzz, how time flies! I'm now officially a young adult! Turned 20 on 16th February and yet I don't look like one. Hahah. Celebrated with Mai and Jenn after class on Friday at Pavilion and Fahrenheit. Since I started my Degree this year, I have lesser time to hang out at the malls with friends. Somehow, I managed to squeeze a lil' spot to celebrate my bday. :)

See what they've got me! A few small cheesecakes from The Loaf.
My favorite was the one coated with blueberry sauce. Others were just 50-50.
Thanks to the bff for the day!

Taking a pic with the card that has a voice recorder.

Known her since Form 1, which makes it around 7 years!

For dinner, we went to the new Korean restaurant at Fahrenheit. It was at the 2nd floor if not mistaken. I tried it once at Mid Valley and the k-food was yummeh. They serve lots of non-spicy food, which I thought it is rare because most Koreans love spicy food. The price was affordable too.

Appetizers for each of us. The kimchi is kind of spicy though.

Seafood soup green noodles? Don't remember what is it called in Korean but it was fresh and tasty.


Mixed rice, our favorite. There are two versions I think, one with the pot and another with the bowl. We ordered the pot one since it looked more appetizing.

This noodles looked so spicy, nah, it's sweet. Not very sweet, just the right amount of sweetness. I don't know whether we should mix it or not. Do we?

Must order! Korean rice cake. Mad love.
Seafood pancake.
The restaurant gave this to us for free for no reason. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment