Thursday, December 30, 2010

its all about K-food

I did Korean twice in a week last week! Not as bad as my friends said, you just have to find the right restaurant. The first time I tried was Bee Won at Ampang. It was highly recommended by Anna's Korean friend...so, why not? They serve the best marinated meat but it's quite pricey. I went there with my family last Sunday to celebrate Anna's early birthday. Damn yummeh!


Next was Jal-Dae-Ji with friends on Christmas eve night. The rice cake and kimchi soup rice are superb and the price is reasonable. But the service is very slow, maybe it's because it's Christmas eve. Totally packed, we were lucky because we made a reservation first.

At JDJ:


The owner (we assume) helping us to do the BBQ.

Ladies.

Gentlemen.
Us.
After that we stopped at 7-e to get fake Kampai-s before Wii~



We like the Bunny game the most, funny shyt. How they can come up with such lame yet funny games? Hahaha. Fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment