Friday, December 24, 2010

i'm watching you

I think the best comedy, or should I say my most favourable comedy movie of the year is...

Wait.....yes, I've checked the movie list of year 2010,
and Meet the Parents: Little Fockers is still at the very top of my list.
This is the 3rd sequel of Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers.
Still the same old "misunderstandings" between Jack Byrnes (Robert De Niro) and Gaylord/Greg Focker (Ben Stiller), only now that there are a few additional characters: Jessica Alba as the crazingly hot representative of a company and of course, the twins - Henry and Samantha. As usual, Owen Wilson as Kevin Rawley, the unusual. The sad part is that the casts are getting old. :(



I'M WATCHING YOU
Man, this is really good. I'm giving it an A+.
Thanks to Anna & Ewe for the ticket too! :D
If you've noticed, or not, my cbox is removed for good.
Spammers are just so annoying.
Leave me comments instead.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment