Wednesday, April 13, 2011

D.A.R.E

I noticed that I rarely blog about my life as a university student, so here it is.

Most UCSI students dread University Life, one of the most boring and full-of-crap compulsory subject in our college. Yea, I was definitely against it too as the fee is also the highest among the subjects I've taken so far. There are no quiz, tests, examinations, or whatsoever in this subject. HOWEVER, there are so many troublesome assignments! Total 3. Not a big number I know, but the time and effort we put in it was unbearable. I soon realized that this subject is pretty useful to university students and it was quite an experience for us participating in the previous charity event a few months ago and this final project, University Life Showcase on 5th April 2011.


Vinnie and Johnson promoting our booth - D.A.R.E, which stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. Yeppp, our group's project was about drug abuse.



Many lecturers came to our booth. Didn't expect them to come as we were told there would be only 3 lecturers evaluating us.

I like the "earth" from another group. Lol-ing at both idiots who had nothing better to pose but to eat the "earth".




I like Ben's group, their handmade stuff were so creative and adorable! They even gave me one of those handmade CD cases. :)


Some group even came up with Faceboob. Lol

The course mates who came to support us! Thanks guys!

D.A.R.E

There were 11 of us, another 2 China guys left early.


Guess what, we won the 2nd place!!!!
Didn't expect to get top 3 as other groups were pretty good and creative too! Such a pity, I was on my break when they announce the winners. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment