Sunday, October 30, 2011

trip to the north and south

Gosh, I've been slacking, a lot. My bad. I promise I will be an efficient blogger from today onward aye? My sem break officially started on last Monday, which means I have whole two months plus of holiday! Well sort of, because I will be taking up a few training courses, and returning to college for some meetings, blablablah. There goes my holiday before Year 2 huh? Urgh, as long as I am free from assignments and shyts from the lecturer, this holiday will do just fine.


Alrighty, this post was supposed to be up like two months ago. It was Kone's farewell trip to Melacca as he is going to UK for a year. Missing him! :( As for the one-day trip, we did what everyone would do when they visit Melacca - eat, eat, and eat. Hahah. OMG, the mile crepe was really good! I'm so going to grab a few more when I return, which is this weekend! Oh yea, I'm going to Melacca and Johor this coming weekend! Here I come, chicken rice, durian puff, cendol, and mile crepe!








Am lazy. So I will just merge two trips into one post. Geez. This one was to the North - Penang. It was tiring, but AWESOME! Tiring because we had to wake up like 3 in the morning to go to the airport. Oh yeah, we went by flight! This saved us from having a pain in the ass for 4-5 hours drive. Nothing to do much in Penang except for eating, eating, and eating. Lmao. We were too bored that we watched two movies for two days -Trespass and The Thing. Trespass was totally a crappy movie. I rate it 6/10. Not worth your time, unless you are totally bored and nothing else to do, like us. Hahah. Next movie was The Thing. This film grosses your mind out. Don't eat while watching The Thing because there are really gruesome parts, but quite fascinating though, wtf. I'm giving it a 7/10. On the night before our flight back to KL, we stayed up all night playing poker cards and slurping maggie cups. Ahhh, what a memorable moment. Totally doing it again someday.







So, this sums up pretty much for both trips. Not many photos though, because I'm lazy to upload and Blogger is taking like forever. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment