Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Wow, 2009 has just flown by, but just like every other year, it has 365 days as well.
It was an amazing year for me: worked for the first time, got my SPM result, participated NS, entered college, and most of all, meeting great new friends.
Here it is, the first day of year 2010.
A brand new year, a brand new blog, like always.
Don't get stuck in the past, move on quickly, as everyday counts, everyday we are, sad to say, closer to our graves.
Life on earth is not long, thus, do things that are meaningful.
Be grateful for what you have.
I've spent my last few days in 2009 as enjoyably and happily as I could.
No regrets although I've spent so much cash these days.
I bought a few things that I like very much, ate incredibly nice food, meeting up with friends, and of course, watched Sherlock Holmes. Telling you that this movie is like no other detective movies that I've watched. Brilliant. Am giving it a 9/10. Worth to watch.
So coming Monday is the beginning of my 2nd semester. Am looking forward to it. Having Japanese test on next Thursday as well.
To proceed to higher level, I've to gear up.
So long, for now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Year 2010 is going to be a good one
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment